Thursday, February 4, 2016

Gossie by Olivier Dunrea

My other blog focuses on parenting, pregnancy, and all things infants and kids, and I have reviewed a couple of books there as well, though they are more casual in style.

 
...
Gossie is about a little gosling named Gossie.  The version I have is a little board book, but I believe it also comes in hardback (at least, Amazon says it does).

Gossie is "a small yellow gosling who likes to wear bright red boots every day." The book chronicles her little adventures - where she likes to wear her red boots - when suddenly, she loses them! Spoiler alert! She finds them in the end. :)

The artwork is adorable - also by Dunrea. I would love to just have blow-ups of the pages to hang on my wall! It's not too busy but makes use of bright colors and high contrast which is great for little eyes. 
...


Read the rest of my review and more about Olivier Dunrea at Prego to Legos.

No comments:

Post a Comment